Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Checkbox Tally

I'll do my best to explain.....I need to make two work sheets.....one that
keeps a running total of the number of rooms being used on any given day and
another sheet that has details on each of these rooms. Is there anyway...on
the detail sheet... to have a checkbox and when I click it have it add 1 to
the sheet that has the running total?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming that you mean check boxes from the Forms Toolbar, link them to say
Cells A1:G1 in the running totals sheet and then hide Row 1. You can then
count the number of checks with the formula:

=COUNTIF(A1:G1,TRUE)

--
HTH

Sandy