Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Go To

how might I use the editgoto K and have only the cell In K column that is
on that curent row that the curser is on get picked. So if my curser is on
line 8 and use ecitgo to and I want the only Cell in K column to be found of
that particular row my curser happens to be in. Or if my curser is on line
50 etc only the cell on Column K gets found of the row 50 that the curser
happens to be on.
Having to jot down the row number every time for the Go To command is too
time consuming. Thanks