Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Year To Date Sumif question

Every week I have to calculate year-to-date sales, so wanted to do a sumif
statement at the end. I have the current week number listed on a separate
worksheet.

wk # 1 2 through to 52
code wk01 wk02 wk52 YTD Total
Shop A AX1650 129 20 0
Shop B AX3502 0 0 0

I thought the formula for Shop A would look like:
=SUMIF(C1:BB1,"<='Weekly Summary'!$G$1",C3:BB3)

However, I keep getting 0 as the answer. It would also be great to just
have it recognize wk01 or wk15 and let me do the less than/equal to the
second row, but don't know if the "wk" stops that.