Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Modify date in certain rows

,I have ten rows with the date format in each row. If I modify only two
rows, how do I get the date to update the two rows only and not the other
eight?
--
Dan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you have dates in the 10 rows?

How did they get there?

Manually entered or computed?

By computed, I mean you have a date in A1 and formula =A1 + 1 in A2 and
incremented down the 10 rows.

If manually entered you can change any date without affecting the others.

If computed as above, not so easy with out changing the formulas to values.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP