-   -   gridlines won't print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/172362-gridlines-wont-print.html)

Ineedhelp

gridlines won't print

I have tried everything I can think of to get the gridlines to print in the
excel doc I am creating. I'm using Office 2007, have done all updates for
it, and still can't get the gridlines to even show up on the print preview.
Any suggestions? I don't have to have characters in each cell do I? Thanks
in advance.

Bernard Liengme

gridlines won't print

Is one of the things you thought of:
On the ribbon click Page Layout; in the Sheet Options group, under the
Gridlines header click the Print box
let us know if this works or not
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"ineedhelp" wrote in message
I have tried everything I can think of to get the gridlines to print in the
excel doc I am creating. I'm using Office 2007, have done all updates for
it, and still can't get the gridlines to even show up on the print
preview.
Any suggestions? I don't have to have characters in each cell do I?
Thanks
in advance.

MartinW

gridlines won't print

Hi,

In earlier versions you go to FilePage SetupSheet Tab
and check 'gridlines' under the print options.

I don't know the procedure for 2007 but I'm sure it must
be something similar, maybe try the help file for Page Setup.

HTH
Martin

"ineedhelp" wrote in message
I have tried everything I can think of to get the gridlines to print in the
excel doc I am creating. I'm using Office 2007, have done all updates for
it, and still can't get the gridlines to even show up on the print
preview.
Any suggestions? I don't have to have characters in each cell do I?
Thanks
in advance.

Ineedhelp

gridlines won't print

Yes. The print box for gridlines is checked. Thanks anyways.

"ineedhelp" wrote in message
I have tried everything I can think of to get the gridlines to print in the
excel doc I am creating. I'm using Office 2007, have done all updates for
it, and still can't get the gridlines to even show up on the print
preview.
Any suggestions? I don't have to have characters in each cell do I?
Thanks
in advance.

Tyro[_2_]

gridlines won't print

Office Button/Excel Options/Adanced/Display options for this worksheet/Show
gridlines

Tyro

"ineedhelp" wrote in message
I have tried everything I can think of to get the gridlines to print in the
excel doc I am creating. I'm using Office 2007, have done all updates for
it, and still can't get the gridlines to even show up on the print
preview.
Any suggestions? I don't have to have characters in each cell do I?
Thanks
in advance.

Tyro[_2_]

gridlines won't print

Also in Excel 2007, Page Layout/Sheet Options/View - Print check boxes

Tyro