Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing Color Charts

I have several charts on a single page. I can print the entire page in
color, which is great. But when I select an individual chart to print (one
to a page), it will only print in black and white. I've reselected all the
print settings but still cannot print an individual chart in color.
Suggestions or solutuions?