Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drowing "shapes" at macro.

I'm trying to draw picture with those ready-made-shapes in Excel 2007 and
record the drowing to macro. After I have finished recording and run the
macro, the picture won't "drow itself"?

I tried to do the same thing with Excel 2003 and while running the macro it
will run untill it will game to some part I have change some of the
properties (size of text or something like that) the macro will stop and
drowing will end.

Can someone help me and tell how to drow my pictures and run them in macros.