nadinep

Default print header or footer on first page only

How do I have a Header print on the first page only?
--
Nadine
Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

nadinep wrote:
How do I have a Header print on the first page only?

John Mansfield

Nadinep,

If your not familiar with macros, another option (although much less
efficient) would be to put your first page of data on Sheet1 and all of the
other pages of data on Sheet2. You could then set up the header and footer
on the Sheet1 but leave the headers and footers blank on Sheet2. For Sheet2,
you could manually set the page number to begin with page 2 via the print
dialog box.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield