Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to generate a text file from Excel using a macro or script?

I need to know the way of generating a text file from data availbabe in an
Excel spreadsheet either using a Macro or a Script!

Asume if I have some data in few cells such as C5, C6 and C7
then if I have a simple formula like Sum in another cell like C8 to get the
total of the above mentioned cells. How do I display the values in those
cells in a text file generated by a macro or script?

Please be kind enough to reply me if you know this!
Thanks a lot!
-Frank-