Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with workbook

I have to do a workbook that will track projects 1-7 done by staff A-D. All
Staff gets paid different salaries. All projects have an hourly total
assigned to them. Any staff can work on any of the projects. When it is all
said and done, I need to know the following. To show a running total of how
many hours have been used, for what project, and the amount of hours left for
that project. Also the same is true for the dollar amounts. Some were within
all of this I need to show the hours used and remaining by all staff. Lets
say staff A receives $60 dollars and hour, staff B $80 an hour and so on.
Project 1-5 have a number of hours assigned to them, but not from any
particular staff. Lets say project 1 is 30 hours, project 2 is 150, and so
on. Total hours for the projects 1-5 will be about 1200 hours. The remaining
850 will be logged into project 6 and project 7 is free hours which I will
also need to track. Any ideas please advise. Thank you in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CmK CmK is offline

Does the Staff record at the end of the day
how many hours they work on a particular project at the end of the day?
or Your self ?

"Mike Busch" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CmK CmK is offline

Hi

I will create a simple excel spreadsheeet
you can tell me if you want it changed or you can use it as a framework to
create your own

Thanks