Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Security & Pivot Tables

Hi

I have some pivot tables which have been created so only certain information
can be seen by others. When I right click on a heading however I can then go
to Show Field List and drag additional data onto the pivot table and view
further information even though the original data source is not included in
the file.

How can I therefore lock this information down so people can only see what
has been put in the pivot table and how can it pull information from a data
source which has not been included as part of the spreadsheet?

Any help most appreciated!

Debs