Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pull data based on month

Hi
I have a large database like below. I need to pull data based on catagory,
subject and date. Example would be looking for catagory1, subject2 data for
jan and get 29 or subject1 data for feb and get 7.I set up as database and
pull info for year using this formula =DSUM(Database,C$79,$B$99:$D$100) but
can not get month to work

Date Subject1 subject2 subject3
1-Jan 10 15 20
2-Jan 6 14 3