Mominator

Default worksheet background color

I would like to format the individual worksheets with a color for the sheet
itself. Is this possible in 2002? thanks for you help and advice
Candice
Biff

Hi!

Do you mean you want to color the sheet tabs?

Right click the sheet tab, select Tab Color.

Biff

I would like to format the individual worksheets with a

color for the sheet
itself. Is this possible in 2002? thanks for you help

and advice
Candice
.

Dave Peterson

Select all the cells (ctrl-a, twice in xl2003).

Then format|cells|Pattern tab|
and choose a nice fill color

--

Dave Peterson