Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid reference

Verify that your formulas contain a valid path, workkbook, range name, and
cell reference.

How can I search them.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

From Chip Pearson's site.........

FindLink by Bill Manville
This add-in is the perfect tool to help you track down links in your
workbooks. It searches out links in formulas, defined names, and controls.
Download from Stephen Bullen's site.
http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount...e=FindLink.zip

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx

"Feejo" wrote:

Verify that your formulas contain a valid path, workkbook, range name, and
cell reference.

How can I search them.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hello there,

If you go to Edit---Links in your workbook, you will see the path of each
external link.
You can then check the links and it will tell you of the invalid link.
Then do a search for the link text (Look in Formulas).
If you are only missing links to other cells in the workbook, your sheet
names may be changed. The edit links will also show you this.

Finally if you want to search manually or see the formulas while you do a
search from Edit Search, hit CONTROL AND ~ together(Next to the 1 key) this
will expand cells to show background formulas Same keys restore your sheet.

"Feejo" wrote:

Verify that your formulas contain a valid path, workkbook, range name, and
cell reference.

How can I search them.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have no Edit menu in my excel 2007. I found Data, connections, and there is
no connections here.
When I press control and ~, it give me that original message and dose not
bring me to the cell that give me the error.