Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default My mouse scroll feature will not work in Excel 07

Does anyone know how to fix the issue of the mouse wheel not being able to
scroll. I have a new laptop with Office 07 installed. I have looked at
their documentation as well as others and have found no fix. PLEASE HELP AS
THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I figured it out on my own... so there Microsoft.

For those of you who suffer from this I will share the information...
This is for Vista, Office 2007 users...
Go to the Control Panel. Click on the "Harware and Sound" or the "Mouse"
option just below it.
Under the "wheel" option, there is the wheel options.
Under the "Enable Universal Scrolling" option, click on the "Eceptions"
icon.
There will you will see a list of exceptions listed. (maybe you have none).
Click the add button and add Excel 2007.
My Program path is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\Excel.exe

And WALLA it works like a charm now...

My Laptop is brand new, not even 2 weeks old. I called Microsoft, who
transferred me to Lenovo or IBM for seupport. MS said that they did not
support the product since I had it installed with the Laptop. Lenovo wanted
to charge me $49.00 to look into the problem. You would think that you would
get some sort of support with a new product. GREAT JOB MICROSOFT AND LENOVO.
It only took me 2 hours of researching it on your help centers TO FIGURE IT
OUT ON MY OWN. How about you paying me for my time, who should I send the
invoice too?