shedevel143

Default Exporting numbers into Excel

I am exporting a tab delimited file into excel. The question is and not just
for this project but in general. I have a figure 05 and it always shows up
as 5. How can I get it to display the zero. Excel strips it , even in the
..xls. format.
Dave Peterson

When you import the file, you can specify that that field be treated as text.

Or after you import it as a numeric value, you can format that column with a
custom format of: 00

--

Dave Peterson