Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I create a gif/jpg file of a table in Excel?

how do I create a gif/jpg file of a table in Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the table. Press down the Shift key and click EDIT in the menu bar.
copy it from COPY PICTURE and paste and save it as in the file format you
want. (by holding down the shift key you will get COPY PICTURE and PASTE
PICTURE)
with regards
Sridhar

how do I create a gif/jpg file of a table in Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How big is the table? Does it all fit on the screen without having to
scroll?

Do you have a version of MS Office?

If so, you can just do a print screen (Prt Scr key) then edit the screencap
in MS Photo Editor (comes with MS Office).

Have the table on screen.
Hit the Prt Scr key
Start MS Photo Editor
Goto the menu EditPaste as new image
Edit as desired
Then save in file format of your choice.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP