Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help!

When i click on a cell in my spreadsheet, anywhere I move my mouse becomes
highlighted, too, but I can't click on anything else or get rid of it. What
can I do?

Help, please!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

try touching the f8 key or spank your mouse

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"soupieloops" wrote in message
When i click on a cell in my spreadsheet, anywhere I move my mouse becomes
highlighted, too, but I can't click on anything else or get rid of it.
What
can I do?

Help, please!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If that doesn't help get you out of Extended mode then try not-so-gently tapping
the wheel if you have a wheel mouse.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:32:00 -0800, Mike Rogers <Mike060349@NoxSpamxAOLDOTcom
wrote: