Don

Default why does Excel 2003 flip picture objects in a document created in.

We have many Excel documents that were created in earlier versions of Excel.
When we open them up in Excel 2003 the images that are inserted previously in
the document apear mirrored. When we go back and open them up on a different
computer that is running the older versions of Excel they images apear as
they should.
Dave Peterson

But maybe this will help:

OFFXP: The "Pictures in Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped"
White Paper Is Available

and this might, too:

OFFXP: Pictures in Earlier Office Documents Appear Flipped

You'll have to get a patch from MS. Then a little registry editting.

Although both were written for Office XP.

--

Dave Peterson