Old December 26th 07, 12:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Old December 26th 07, 01:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

select all rows (100) right click (on row number) adn unhide

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Old December 27th 07, 08:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

i had tried that but doesnt work
I feel i wasnt able to do it coz the row was not just hidden..but its height
was reset to Zero or something..
Anywas here is how i got to get it to work:
select the entire sheet(Ctrl+ A OR by clicking on that little box in the
upper left hand corner where column headings A,B,C..and row numbers
1,2,3..meet ) and point the mouse to one of the rows which is above or below
the row thats hidden and then quickly do a double click with left mouse
button..this will unhide all the rows in worksheet.

Psst..i cant take credit for this one..read it one of the logs here only..
:-)
But thanks for trying..
Satnam
India

Old January 4th 13, 05:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, 26 December 2007 18:24:00 UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

it worked! thanks

Old June 3rd 14, 05:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, December 26, 2007 6:54:00 AM UTC-6, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Thanks! Worked perfectly and was super easy!
Old June 4th 14, 11:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, 26 December 2007 18:24:00 UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Select the rows you want to unhide and press Ctrl+shift+0
hie and press Ctrl+0.
Old June 13th 14, 12:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wednesday, 26 December 2007 18:24:00 UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Didn't work
Any other way??
Old June 13th 14, 03:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 December 2007 18:24:00 UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which
15-20 are hidden. How do I unhide all the rows in one
work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Didn't work[.] Any other way??

It is unclear what "didn't work" for you, since you quote the original
question, not one of the answers.

Suppose rows 101:200 are hidden. In the Name Box, type 100:200 or 101:201
and press Enter to select all of those rows. The point is: include at
least one visible row. Hover the cursor over the selected visible row,
right-click and click on Unhide.