Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default link option buttons on multiple sheets

I am trying to create a situation where when a form option button is selected
on one worksheet, it is also selected on all of the other worksheets in my
workbook. I have 5 option buttons on this first sheet, which have been
grouped by a Group Box.

It would be great if I could figure out how to link this Group Box to the 3
merged cells that lie below them - then it would simply mean linking this
cell on all worksheets so that it duplicates the contents throughout the
workbook. I wish I could figure out a rule of thumb or system to writing
Macros - frustrating! This is new for me and I am learning by fumbling!