Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Deleting a Command Button

I put a command button in my worksheet.
But I put in in the wrong spot and now it won't let me move it or delete.
How can I handle this problem?

Thanks in Advance,
Travis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

right click and remove
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Tdahlman" escreveu:

I put a command button in my worksheet.
But I put in in the wrong spot and now it won't let me move it or delete.
How can I handle this problem?

Thanks in Advance,
Travis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When I Right Click on it, I don't get anything. I don't get a menu at all.

"Marcelo" wrote:

right click and remove
--

"Tdahlman" escreveu:

I put a command button in my worksheet.
But I put in in the wrong spot and now it won't let me move it or delete.
How can I handle this problem?

Thanks in Advance,
Travis

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

you have to hit the 'design mode' button on the 'visual basic' tool bar
(view/toolbars/visual basic)

cheers!

"Tdahlman" wrote:

When I Right Click on it, I don't get anything. I don't get a menu at all.

"Marcelo" wrote:

right click and remove
--

"Tdahlman" escreveu:

I put a command button in my worksheet.
But I put in in the wrong spot and now it won't let me move it or delete.
How can I handle this problem?

Thanks in Advance,
Travis

Deleting a Command Button from my Spreadsheet DDrowe Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 November 7th 06 01:49 PM
How to add a command button Marilyn Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 August 3rd 06 01:44 AM
command button wayno Excel Worksheet Functions 1 July 31st 06 02:02 AM
command button Mike New Users to Excel 1 August 30th 05 01:39 AM
Command Button Chris Hale Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 February 10th 05 05:14 AM