Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default looking for vacation/time off template

I'm looking for a vacation/time off template that will show me a schedule for
an individaul employee as well as a rollup of all employees. On the rollup,
would also like to be able to look at a particular day and see who is off
that day. Need to keep track of vacation, personal & sick days. Also, need
help setting up a formula to calculate how many vacation days an employee
will get based on their hire date.

--
Lori
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Several Vacation and absence Templates to choose from at the MS Template Gallery

Search found these.............

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...ule+&av=TPL000

For the second part of your question, post the range of vacation days per years
of service then it's just a matter of developing formulas to ascertain
eligibility based on hire date.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP