Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Mail Merge Functionality

Is it possible? I have a Word document with repeating blocks of information
for which I would like to use merge fields to insert data from an Excel
spreadsheet. Is there a way to merge multiple rows of info from Excel
(2007), each row's data merging sequentially into the info blocks in a single
Word document? e.g. Each row will have 5 columns with info: Lessor, Lease
Date, Document No., File Date, and Legal Description. The Word doc will have
repeating blocks as shown below and I want the data from row one to populate
the first block, row 2 the second block, etc., i.e.
Lessor: Merge field
Lease Date: merge field
Document No.: merge field
File Date: merge field
Legal Description: merge field
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You would have to use the Next or Next Record field codes in your Word
document to capture the next row of data.

However, you'll be better served by posting questions on the Word Mail Merge
forum here a Microsoft's discussion group site.

Good luck...
--
Kevin Backmann