Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Signature in Excel

I have to fill out my hours on Excel which has Macros in it.(I did not create
the form - work did) anyway there is a section to sign my name. To do this i
have to print the form off, sign it then rescan the form back in and email to
my company. i can scan the signature onto my PC but is there anyway to copy
and paste this onto the sheet, and then everytime i need to sign the form i
can just do the same?
Sorry forgot to say its excel 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Insert Picture From File
and navigate to your stored scanned signature.

I have to admit I don't see the point of this, though. If the signature
isn't original, what value does it have? Why not just use your name, typed
in as usual? Does your employer not understand this?

"hammer305" wrote in message
I have to fill out my hours on Excel which has Macros in it.(I did not
create
the form - work did) anyway there is a section to sign my name. To do this
have to print the form off, sign it then rescan the form back in and email
my company. i can scan the signature onto my PC but is there anyway to
copy
and paste this onto the sheet, and then everytime i need to sign the form
can just do the same?
Sorry forgot to say its excel 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On 18-Dec-2007, ?B?aGFtbWVyMzA1?=
wrote:

To do this i
have to print the form off, sign it then rescan the form back in and email
to my company.

As it is to be emailed can you not scan your signature to produce
signature.gif then do an Insert Image where the signature goes.
You might have to scale the picture to a suitable pixel size, I
would also convert to a two value, black and white, gif.