Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create daily plan in Excel for tasks of weekly, monthly frequency

I have tasks that need to be completed at weekly, monthly, quarterly etc
frequencies foreach of my industrial machines. How can I create a daily list
of such tasks for the guidance of my technicians
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

You might want to consider using a calendar program to do that, like what
Outlook has.

"Sukhatma" wrote:

I have tasks that need to be completed at weekly, monthly, quarterly etc
frequencies foreach of my industrial machines. How can I create a daily list
of such tasks for the guidance of my technicians

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need you type it in.