Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If then Else statement

Hi can anyone please help with a calculation maybe I can explain myself better

I have 2 sheets in my spreadsheet

Sheet 1 is called Template
Sheet 2 is called Calculation

In the Template sheet I have 2 cells of great interest "R29 Amount in"

"T29 Amount Out"

In the Calculations Sheet I have a 4 columns which perform various fuctions
and calculations

Column 1 (Full amount minus amount paid) This takes a copy of my balance
from my template sheet and adds the amount in I have paid in

Formula is =IF(Template!R29="","",(J6-Template!R29))

Column 2 (Full amount plus amount used) This takes a copy of my balance from
my template sheet and subtracts the amount in I have paid out

Formula is =IF(Template!T29="","",(J6+Template!T29))

Column 3 (Amount of monthly interest) This take a copy of my balance and
adds my monthly interest to it

Formula is =IF(D7="","",(D7*Template!T14))

Column 4 (Carried forward Balance) This is the cell I am havin great
problems with I can get it to subtract what I have paid off but I am having
problems to get it to add what I have used on it

The Formula is =IF(D7="","",(D7+H7))

In essence I am wanting it t do 2 calculations at once I want it to continue
to deduct but I now want it to add whatever I use that is why I thought VBA
would be better but I am just stuck can you please help

My thought is something like if R29 -(any number then add that to D7.) If
T29 = any number then subtract it from D7

Thanks in advance driving me crazy

Regards Joel

--
N/A