Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default ConnectCode's new productivity tool automates removal of duplicateentries in spreadsheets

ConnectCode Pte Ltd is pleased to announce the release of Duplicate
Remover, an add-in for finding and removing duplicates entries in
Excel. This tool improves the productivity of performing the common
task of finding unique items within a massive list of data. It works
by automatically iterating through a given list and looking for unique
items for extraction.

With the ConnectCode Duplicate Remover add-in, users will be able to

1) Find unique items within a range and store them in a new worksheet
2) Find and hide duplicates temporarily
3) Highlight duplicates in a list using a different background color
4) Delete duplicates by making cells blank
5) Compare two lists and find the similarities or differences among
them

About ConnectCode Pte Ltd

ConnectCode Pte Ltd is founded with the goal of providing
comprehensive, high quality and cost-effective automation tools,
barcode fonts and software for everyone. Our team consists of
experienced personnels from both the auto-id and software industry.
All our products are developed in-house and are trusted and highly
regarded by many organizations and companies around the world.

# # #

Email

Product Information
http://www.spreadsheetml.com/find_ex...e_remover.html