Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tracking a change

Hi all,
I need to be able to change the value of one cell and have the new value
appended to a column.

For example, when I change the value of cell A1 from 0 to 4 the cell B1 will
have the value of 4 and then when I change A1 again from 4 to 10 the cell B2
will be populated with 10 and so on.

any help will be greatly appreciated.
thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

one way
use a worksheet change macro

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal target As Range)

If target.Address = "$A$1" Then

Range("B65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0) = Range("A1").Value

Greetings from New Zealand