Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Index Formula Returning a 0

I am using the index formula to read across a line of cells and return an
item code in one cell and the vendor in another cell. The index code is
reading to return the item code and the vendor it belongs to that has the
lowest price.

My formula works on and off throughout some of the worksheets, but for some
reason it returns a 0 in others. Why is it doing this and how can I fix it?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And include the values of the "input" cells

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel