Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Link error

I use links to connect several sheets in a workbook. When I click on the
destination cell it shows the formula for the source cell, but when I change
the data in the source cell it does not update the destination cell. This is
not consistent and rather frustrating. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ken,

Is Calculatin set to automatic? In XL 2002/2003:

Tools Options... Calculation tab

Which option is selected (choices are Automatic, Automatic except tables, &
Manual)?

HTH,

Conan