Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Update Values popup screen

Hi,
I am trying to change 2 rows of cells (which are linked to another workbook,
to getting rid of those workbook links) but the popup window for "updating
values" keeps rearing it's ugly head and I don't know how to close it other
than ending all the programs on my computer. Why can't I just hit the Red X
box to get out? Thanks, Eden 397