Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Moving Images

Hi to all!

I've got a question: Is it possible to move, change size... images inserted
with the design mode?

The problem is this:

1:when you open an excel file appears only a command button
2) when you execute the command button you choose an image to appear
3)You click OK and appears one image: I WANT TO EDIT THIS IMAGE. Is it
posible? How can I do it?

Thanks to all.
Atrep!
atrep
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry I think I haven't formulated the correct question, my english is a
little bit poor....:)

I ask for the code to write in VB that would let me move an image without
being in the "design mode". Of course this image has been inserted with its
attributes(not copy paste) and already exists a Macro that hides and shows.

I think now it's better....

Thanks to all;
--
atrep