-   -   How to have total for filtered data?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/16949-how-have-total-filtered-data.html)

Derrick

How to have total for filtered data??

I have a table with detailed sales data by product by
country. There is a grand total at the end of the sales
for a total sales revenue.

I did a auto filter and I selected the country I want to
focus. Noticed that the grand total number doesn't
change. I want it to show only the total revenue of the
contry I've selected.

Can anyone help? Thanks.

Debra Dalgleish

You can use the SUBTOTAL function. There are instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions01.html#Filter

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Biff

Hi!

Use SUBTOTAL. There are several actions that you can use
with SUBTOTAL so see Excel help. Basically, SUBTOTAL will
adjust when using filters.

Biff

.