Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Rounding to nearest 0.5 in Excel 2007

Hi there! Is there something that you can do within formatting to round
figures to the nearest 0.5? I need to work with a lot of figures that need
to be rounded to the nearest 0.5 either up or down and I cant seem to find
anything except functions that round to the nearest 0.1 or 0.01 etc.

Can anyone help??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=ROUND(A1/0.5,0)*0.5

in Swedish

=AVRUNDA(A1/0,5;0)*0,5

Peo Sjoblom

"Richard in Stockholm" wrote
in message ...
Hi there! Is there something that you can do within formatting to round
figures to the nearest 0.5? I need to work with a lot of figures that
need
to be rounded to the nearest 0.5 either up or down and I cant seem to find
anything except functions that round to the nearest 0.1 or 0.01 etc.

Can anyone help??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=MROUND(A1,0.5)

--