Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Clear All in 2007

,In 2003 it was possible to clear all formats from a cell/range of cells by
going to Edit, Clear, Clear All. Is this still available in 2007 and, if so,
where? If not, is there something that will do the same thing?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

-Home tab
-Editing group (at extreme right)
-Eraser looking button at lower left.

--
Jim
"Nigel" wrote in message
| ,In 2003 it was possible to clear all formats from a cell/range of cells
by
| going to Edit, Clear, Clear All. Is this still available in 2007 and, if
so,
| where? If not, is there something that will do the same thing?
|
| Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jim

Thanks very much, I thought I looked there, but obviously not!

Nigel