Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Reservation system

Howdy,

I´ve got a small guesthouse, and use the excel to manage the bookings.
In sheet one, I type the following:

Cell a: date of arrival
Cell b: date of departure
Cell c: total number of days
Cell d: name
cell e: if double room, type number of rooms here
cell f: price of the double room
Cell g: if single room, type number of rooms here
cell h: price of the double room
cell i: number of extra beds, if any
cell j: price of the extra beds
cell k: total price

Sheet number two
Based on cell a and b, from sheet one, and how many rooms, than I manually
type here what dates are booked. This gives me a quick overview, how many
rooms are taken, or free, and can therefore give a quick reply to the
customer waiting in the telephone.

My question is:
Is there a function, that could take the data from sheet one, cell a and b,
and put it correctly in sheet two, ie give me a fast overview.