Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to sort a range which is calculated by array formula

when I try to sort the range, the excel says "cannot change part of a
array",I try to find the infomatino about these,but with no luck.
thanks in advance for any help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy/Paste as values, first. If that's not an option (i.e. you need
the array formula to update), then perhaps you need to rewrite the
formula.