Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Multiple user Time tracking

I have created separate time sheets for our different users in excel 2003. I
am in need of preparing a report that includes all data from users combining
similar project's time into a single line item. Is there anyone that has
already created this and is will to share the information so I (and anyone
else, wont have to go through the time to learn and create it?