Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VERY SLOW

I linked one big file by using Vlookup function but when I trying to open
this file it is taking long time to open, so I need VBA macro to opening this
file fast.
any one can help.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Using a macro to open the file won't improve the response time.

And here are a couple of sites that discuss slow performance. The first is by
Charles Williams and the second by David McRitchie:

http://www.decisionmodels.com
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/slowresp.htm

--

Dave Peterson