T.R.

Default Combine two formulas in one cell

I have a spreadsheet with formulas that calculates
percentages and rankings. My boss wants to combine two
formulas into one. He wants to see the percentage and the
rank of that cell on the same line. Is there a way to
combine two different formulas into one?

Thanks for the help.

T.R.

Dave Peterson

You might get a better answer if you post the current formulas, but this may get
you started:

="The Percentage is: " & text(yourpctformula,"0.00%) &
" Rank is: " & yourrankformula

You can use the =text() function to format the number the way you like.

--

Dave Peterson