Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default 2 part VBA Find problem

I have a worksheet where I need to find the Maximum value in a range
and add one to that number and add it at the bottom of my range.

At some later point I will be bringing information back to this
worksheet and i will need to find that number and place data into
cells on the same row.

If any one can help with these two problems, it woudl be greatlly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Jay