Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default days and dates - ajit

I want excel to fill the days and dates automatically
when I change the month in cell a1 for me. How can I do so?
ajit

--
Knowldege is Power
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A1: the nominated month as text, say May

C1: =DATEVALUE("01-"&A1&"-"&YEAR(TODAY()))
C2: =IF(OR(C1="",MONTH(C1+1)<MONTH(C1)),"",C1+1)

and copy C2 down

--
---
HTH