Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default filter

how to filter a column that some cells are numbers, some cells are English
word, some cells content non-English word. thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Select the column and go to Data - Filter - AutoFilter. Click the dropdown
arrow and select (Custom). Custom AutoFilter box will appear. Under the
Show rows where, select "equals" by clicking the dropdown arrow. On the
right side put a *, then the non numerical cells will be filtered. If you
select "does not equal" and *, the numbericals cells will be filtered.

Try this.

Regards

Jaleel

"kirkcwn" wrote:

how to filter a column that some cells are numbers, some cells are English
word, some cells content non-English word. thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

thank you, Jaleel
you really help me filter out numbers from English text, but I still finding
a way how to filter out the non-English text, any idea ? thanks again