Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
m m is offline

Default Enable autorepublish warning message (using static web page)?

Hi!
Does anyone know how to enable the warning message when using autorepublish
to a webpage after marked the checkbox "do not show this message again"?

In the help section and on "Office online" you can find help about how to
disable it but not how you enable it again. see the following help text:
------
Help Excel and the Web Basics
Save all or part of a workbook to a static Web page

Control display of the AutoRepublish message
If you don't want the message to appear every time that you save the
workbook, you can select the Do not show this message again check box. Be
aware, however, that this setting then applies to all Excel workbooks that
are set to AutoRepublish.
-------
BR

Junior Member

Was annoying not being able to find an answer to this on Google so once I figured it out I thought I should sign up and answer it (even though this post is hilariously old). Here's how I did it for Excel 2007:

1. Open regedit and search for 'DisableAutoRepublishWarning' (this should exist under 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\12.0\ Excel\Options').
2. Change this value back to 0.
3. Restart Excel.
4. Profit.

Quote: