Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Joe is offline

Default In 2007 Add new Tool button to keep custom macros for Workbook

In Excel 2003 I can keep all my assigned custom macro icons under a custom
menue on the toolbar. When clicked it opens a dropdown list showing all my
macros and their name tags.
How can I do this in Excel 2007 please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are two ways to go on this. One is to learn how to customize the
ribbon using RibbonX. The other is to do an end run around the ribbon by
putting your menuitems on a popup menu. All credit to Ron de Bruin for
developing and demonstrating the second methodology he

http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm

Ron also has plenty of information on customizing the ribbon too.

--
Jim
"Joe" wrote in message
| In Excel 2003 I can keep all my assigned custom macro icons under a custom
| menue on the toolbar. When clicked it opens a dropdown list showing all my
| macros and their name tags.
| How can I do this in Excel 2007 please?

Excel 2007 custom macros/icons Tom Kreutz Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 December 6th 07 01:48 PM
Adding custom list and text boxes to the custom tool bar from Excel C API Mousam Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 7th 07 09:19 AM
tool bar button Vsn New Users to Excel 3 June 23rd 07 05:17 PM
Tool Bar In Excel With Macros Mike Hebblewhite Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 12th 06 02:55 PM
Copying macros & tool bar Dewayne Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 August 17th 05 07:11 PM