Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default insert blank rows

how do I insert rows so that every other line is blank into a worksheet the
shortest way , the worksheet is long
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's not very hard...
In a blank column, enter consecutive numbers from the top
of your data to the bottom. (enter 1 and 2 in the top two cells and fill down).
Copy the newly entered numbers and paste them directly below
the numbers you just created.
Select your data and include the new column.
Sort your data using the new column as the key.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA