Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default format trouble

cannot get excel to display date data in date format (have same problem in
next column with currency)?Invoice Invoice
Date Amount
1930
39272 7739
39286 1609.16
39308 335.5
39335 3000
39380 90
39401 200
39394 180
39415 501

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

can get turn the problem on and off with the Tools, options, Windows options
formulas box, but I do not know what else I am changing when using this
feature. Will research further in excel help menu.

"Lost on the West Coast" wrote:

cannot get excel to display date data in date format (have same problem in
next column with currency)?Invoice Invoice
Date Amount
1930
39272 7739
39286 1609.16