Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Complicate function

Hi,

Could someone please help me with the below function?

IF(AK8<30),"fair",
IF(30,001<AK8<60),"good",
IF(60,001<AK8<80),"very good",
IF(AK880,001),"ecxellent"))

I need this to become a function in one cell....

Any idea how can I do this?
--
Thank You!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Sakis" wrote in message

Could someone please help me with the below function?

IF(AK8<30),"fair",
IF(30,001<AK8<60),"good",
IF(60,001<AK8<80),"very good",
IF(AK880,001),"ecxellent"))

I need this to become a function in one cell....

Any idea how can I do this?
--
Thank You!!!

Try this:
=IF(AK880,"excellent",IF(AK860,"very good",IF(AK830,"good","fair")))

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, sorry,
the usual error comes up. The one that usually comes up when there is
mistake in any function!!

Thanks again
--
Thank You!!!

"Stephen" wrote:

"Sakis" wrote in message

Could someone please help me with the below function?

IF(AK8<30),"fair",
IF(30,001<AK8<60),"good",
IF(60,001<AK8<80),"very good",
IF(AK880,001),"ecxellent"))

I need this to become a function in one cell....

Any idea how can I do this?
--
Thank You!!!

Try this:
=IF(AK880,"excellent",IF(AK860,"very good",IF(AK830,"good","fair")))

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What's in ak8?
What did you expect and what did the formula return?

If you're not in the USA, you may have to replace the commas (,) with semicolons
(;).

Sakis wrote:

Hi,

Could someone please help me with the below function?

IF(AK8<30),"fair",
IF(30,001<AK8<60),"good",
IF(60,001<AK8<80),"very good",
IF(AK880,001),"ecxellent"))

I need this to become a function in one cell....

Any idea how can I do this?
--
Thank You!!!

--