Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Where can I find a free trial of excel and access 2003 complete?

Hi everybody.

Is just wonderful to know that this kind of community is out there to help
each other. Currently I'm taking a short class of excel and access, the
requiremets are excel and access 2003, but I have 2000 version. I would like
to know where can I find a free trial 2003 version for the programs
mentioned.

I went to Microsoft website, but now with the new version 2007, can't not
find a full 2003 download for access and excel, just downloads for adds
features. My teacher said that a download of 2007 is to advance, and can
affect the content and exercises that we have to make.

Please help me to find what I'm looking for. I'll really appreciate it.

Thanks

Millie.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't know of any free trials of 2003. As you said, Microsoft's emphasis
is on selling 2007.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP